"The problem here is a totalitarian uniformity, a cult-like mentality such that even allies are enemies if they fail to follow the Exact Party Line. " - Phyllis Chesler

Friday, April 1, 2011

To The Proper British Couple I Met in Washington Square Park

On March 28 I wrote about a British couple I met during the NYU Bomb Day event in Washington Square Park. If you haven't read that post see it here.  


When explaining to them what "from the river to the sea" meant and then them trying to make the claim that their country's issues with Northern Ireland were resolved because they dialogued implying that Israel refuses to do so, I then asked them if they knew about the Fogels. 


In today's Friday Round Up, Sultan Knish says the following and it is basically the point I was trying to make to this British couple. ‎" How exactly was a violent mob of ... fanatics supposed to be resolved with dialogue?"- Sultan Knish




Sadly their answer was "You do it too!" And then they walked away from me cutting off dialogue.

No comments: